This dish is a perfect side dish to zest up any meal!
It particularly compliments fish and poultry dishes. It makes a great potluck dish too! The crunch of the potato chip topping and the savory Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese make this a great way to get your picky eaters to try some vegetables!
1 large head cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces
Canola oil cooking spray
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 cup potato chips, crushed
1/2 cup parsley, chopped and divided
1/2 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, shredded and divided
Zest of 1 lemon Juice of 1 lemon, divided
Freshly ground white pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place cauliflower pieces on large-rimmed baking sheet. Coat with cooking spray and sprinkle with paprika.
3. In small bowl, mix together crushed potato chips, 1/4 cup parsley, 1/4 cup cheese, and lemon zest.
4. Add chip mixture to cauliflower and combine with hands until incorporated.
5. Before placing in oven, top cauliflower with freshly ground white pepper and juice of 1/2 a lemon.
6. Bake for 25 minutes, mixing halfway to ensure even browning.
7. Transfer to serving dish, garnish with remaining parsley, cheese and lemon juice as desired and serve.