Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes
This is truly an all-around side dish and can accompany almost any meal perfectly.
Make these to go alongside steak, roasted chicken, or even fish entrees! The recipe is simple and the taste is incredible. You won’t believe how deep the flavor is from just roasting your taters with some garlic and herbs!
2 pounds small white or red potatoes
10 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon butter
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Lightly coat a large baking dish with oil or cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, combine the whole potatoes, garlic cloves, olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper until the potatoes are coated evenly with the oil and spices.
4. Arrange potatoes in a single layer in the baking dish. Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Remove the foil, turn potatoes and bake uncovered until the potatoes are soft and slightly browned, about 25 minutes.
5. Transfer to a serving bowl, mix with butter, sprinkle with parsley and serve.