Marjorie’s Dilled Potato Salad
Summer and salads go together. Enjoy this one!
- 2 lbs small Maine red potatoes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons vermouth
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- salt & pepper
- ¼ cup of fresh dill weed
- Cut potatoes into quarters. Boil until tender.
- Combine the olive oil, vermouth, mustard, and salt & pepper to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the potatoes while the potatoes are still warm.
- Finely chop fresh dill weed. Sprinkle over potatoes and stir gently.
- Let set at room temperature for 1 - 2 hours; serve at room temperature.